vrijdag 28 augustus 2009

MY NEW BEAUTIES!

I'm so happy! Yesterday I received my new beauties, my Ugg Australia Shorts Grey! When I was on holiday, my mum called me and she said that I received a letter from the Customs in the Netherlands. I had to pay clearance costs and tax, but I was so scared that the Uggs would be destroyed. I bought my Uggs at Ebay, and the seller guaranteed that the Uggs are real, so yesterday the postman came, and there were my uggs! This is my second pair of Uggs, I also have the shorts in the color Chocolate. They are so warm at your feet, I can't live without my Uggs.





So what do you think of Uggs?

3 opmerkingen:

  1. I LOVEE UGGS! Wanna see some pictures of the brown one.

    x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. i just posted my chocolate ones :)
    ooo i really want an other pair too haha

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Love it! Heb ook soort van Uggs maar dan van EVU ofzo.. Maar is hetzelfde xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen