You know Looklet? It's so amazing!
I knew it before but I was totally forgotten, shame on me, hihi.. I was at an Forum and i saw a topic about 'Looklet'. It's a website where you can dress models in designer clothes and stuff. When I saw other looks of the girls of the forum, I really wanted to make my own look, immediately.
I knew it before but I was totally forgotten, shame on me, hihi.. I was at an Forum and i saw a topic about 'Looklet'. It's a website where you can dress models in designer clothes and stuff. When I saw other looks of the girls of the forum, I really wanted to make my own look, immediately.
If you don't know Looklet then you have to try it because it's so fun and addictive! If you got a cool fashion look, please show us! What do you think of Looklet?



Looks fun! Maybe zal ik het wel eens uitproberen, ziet er in ieder geval professioneel uit:)
BeantwoordenVerwijderenxxx
Leuk!
BeantwoordenVerwijderen