donderdag 29 oktober 2009

WISHLIST.. DISNEY COUTURE

I have a new addicition guyz! I am soooooo in love with Disney and I'm dreaming a long time to have jewelry from the Disney Couture. The first time I saw the Disney Couture line, it was only available in the US. But today I received an e-mail from ASOS where they sell Disney Couture. I was immediately in love with the tinkerbell-bracelet so my boyfriend and I were looking for more jewelry of the Disney Couture style.

Unfortunately they only send the tinkerbell-bracelet to the UK and Ireland =(.. i'm so saddd. But!!.. I found a Dutch website where they also sell Disney Couture! Soon i'm going to buy a Disney bracelet, I can't wait anymore, hihihi.









What do you think of Disney Couture?

8 opmerkingen:

  1. jaa die laatste is echt leuk! de rest is ook top! xo

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Ik wil die bovenste armband! Staat al weken op mijn verlanglijst!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Prachtig!! Vind vooral de eerste armband erg mooi en die witte brede armband! :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. The jewels from DC are really cute..
    I love that white bangle bracelet! : )

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Love disney couture:) En die mulberry bayswater is op zich best te betalen voor een designer tas. Voor rond de 500 á 600 euro heb je dr al een:) Succes met sparen, hoop dat het je lukt! Oh en wou je bij deze uitnodigen om mijn nieuwe blog vertgracieux te komen volgen. Zag dat je mn oude blog dreamofafashionworld nog volgde;)

    Fijne feestdagen!

    xxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Hee Esmee, hihi ik zal je toevoegen hoor! Je blog is echt superleuk. En dankje, ik denk wel dat het me lukt met sparen maar heb nu eventjes andere dingen die belangrijk zijn maar elke maand leg ik toch wel wat weg voor mijn droomtasje.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen