One of my favourite bag is the Mulberry Baywater.
I hope I ever can afford these bag(s) because they are so beautiful.
But unfortunately they are too much expensive for a student I think, or you must have a super additional job, hihi.. or save a lot on your savings-account.
Now I'm saving a lot of money because at one day, I will buy one of my favourite bags!
I hope I ever can afford these bag(s) because they are so beautiful.
But unfortunately they are too much expensive for a student I think, or you must have a super additional job, hihi.. or save a lot on your savings-account.
Now I'm saving a lot of money because at one day, I will buy one of my favourite bags!
Check out these beautiful bags and let me know what you think.






Erg mooi, vooral de eerste!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenDit zijn echt look-a-likes van de Hermès Birkin, zo mooi! Alleen dan zijn deze betaalbaarder denk ik?!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenJe kunt de prijs bekijken op de site zelf, http://www.mulberry.com/. Wist niet of ik hier prijzen op de blog mag zetten, hihi :p
BeantwoordenVerwijderenMaar ze zijn prachtig!
nice blog, i love your blog.
BeantwoordenVerwijderenfollowers and link list my blog please.
thanks ;)
i love all of them!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenreally love it. may i get it all? =D haha
Blijft echt prachtig he, de tan-kleurige is mijn favo!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenWaauw wat een prachtige tas. De 2e en de 3e vind ik persoonlijk de mooiste.
BeantwoordenVerwijderen